These are my top recommendations and must-haves for cleaning, beauty, and everyday life! You’ll find products, recipes, and more that I simply can’t live without.
Amazon Must Haves
- Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap is the most versatile cleaner that I own. I use it as a dish soap, as a shower scrub, and as an ingredient in my non-toxic cleaning recipes.
- Glass Spray Bottles are my go-to for making my homemade cleaning spray recipes.
- Shark Lightweight Vertex DuoClean Vacuum is my daily use vacuum, especially in the kitchen. My biggest pet peeve is crumbs on my feet!
For the Kitchen
- Greater Goods Cast Iron Skillets are my daily-use pans. I cook breakfast on them daily, sometimes lunch, and most dinners as well! I would recommend these over other brand of cast iron, because they’re organically seasoned and machined-smooth on the inside. It makes all the difference!
- NutriMill Harvest Stone Grain Mill is my beautiful grain mill for making breads, grits, and more!
- Bamboo Dish Brush is my everyday must-have for scrubbing dishes and cleaning my kitchen sink. I always keep a backup on hand, and couldn’t go a day without it!
For Everyday Life
- M1 MacBook Air Laptop is my daily use machine, and the computer that I write every blog post on!
- Pour Over Coffee Maker is perfect for making cold brew iced coffee.
- Molly’s Sud’s Laundry Powder is what I use for my daily laundry routine. It’s all natural and works beautifully to clean our clothes and keep them fresh!
- Serta Memory Foam Mattress Topper makes our cheaper mattress so much more comfortable so we get a great night’s sleep!
- Neck Heating Pad is the perfect way to release pain and tension in the neck and shoulders after a long day.
- 100% Cotton Cable Knit Throw is such a beautiful texture for a blanket! I have the sage green color, and it’s absolutely adorable, calming, and cozy.
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread is the easiest bread to fit into a busy schedule. It’s no-fuss, and is delicious for making sandwiches, as a base for pizza, and more!
- Same-Day Sourdough Rolls are my go-to for when I need a fast and easy bread recipe and didn’t plan ahead of time.
- Sourdough Banana Pancakes with Chocolate Chips are the most delicious sourdough pancakes that I’ve ever had. If you’re looking for a spin on ordinary pancakes, give these a try.
- Maple Cinnamon Sourdough Bread is the most delicious and gooey sourdough bread that tastes just like cinnamon French toast, but better!
Lunch & Dinners
- Sourdough Chicken Pot Pie is such a comforting homestyle meal for all year long.
- Sourdough Chicken and Dumplings is a delicious and cozy from-scratch dinner recipe that’s sure to get everyone excited for dinner.
- Sourdough Chocolate Chip Cookies are my absolute favorite no-wait sourdough dessert recipe!
- Old Fashioned Apple Crisp is a simple dessert recipe that doubles as a wonderful breakfast the next day.
Natural Cleaning Recommendations
- Multi Purpose Cleaning Spray is exactly what you need to degrease and disinfect your home from top to bottom!
- Castile Cleaner Spray is the best non-toxic dusting spray, and costs only pennies per batch to make.
- Vinegar Cleaning Spray is perfect for those quick surface wipe downs.
- DIY Cleaning Pods are perfect for garbage disposals and toilets!
Homemade Skincare Recommendations
- DIY Face and Body Moisturizer is all you need to keep your skin moisturized and healthy.
- Beeswax Lip Balm can keep your lips supple and chap-free all year around.
- Homemade Bug Spray Without Essential Oils will help you keep the bugs away when you’re outdoors, and is non-toxic and easy to make!
Handmade Home Decor
- DIY Copper Pot Rack is a beautiful yet affordable way to add charm to your home.
- 17 Ways to Make Useful Things Look Beautiful In Your Home will give you inspiration and recommendations on how to make your home feel cozy for less!